BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:55:16 -0400
I agree. Where were/ARE all the liberal (and I count myself as a liberal)
politicians when our 2 "main" choices for president both voted for the war?
No one seems to take Kerry to task for his vote, not much anyway. Was he so
duped? I find it hard to believe. I am not so smart but before and after the
war started I was asking and looking about for any real evidence of WMD's or
any other good reason why we should go to war in Iraq "at this time".
(Hussein and Al Q hated each other, they were not partners.)

Eric Hammarberg
Director of Preservation
Sr. Associate
LZA Technology