From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:45:10 -0800
I'm not being sarcastic when I say that you are truly the first person with
whom I have spoken who hasn't bin burned by RS.  Every time I say to myself
"Oh, I just must have had a few bad incidences" and I try them again I
lose!!!  I'm definitely not rich; I just can't stand having to purchase
things twice because the original one from RS goes away right after the
warranty.