From:
"Ray T. Mahorney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray T. Mahorney
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:00:51 -0500
And a blind hams channel.  I was talking with the owner of the east coast IRLP reflector and
suggested we might use one of his channels for a blind hams net.  Danny KD4RAA was quite receptive
and agreed to let us use channel 12 on the reflector (9212) for the net and as a blind hams hang out
channel.  When would you folks want to have the net?  There is a visually impaired net listed on the
IRLP nets page but there doesn't seem to be any participation in that net on those times when I
brought up the node on which that net is listed as being on.  Thought a weekend would be better for
such a thing.  Comments?  Opinions?
Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

---