From:
Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:03:07 -0500
What's really the advantage of dcs versus PL anyways? I don't know of any
repeaters here using it, I know it blocks out the courtesy beep and
everything after you unkey, but PL encode/decode will do that too. Autopatch
could be quite interesting if you had the rig on decode, as the person on
the phone side sends no PL.