From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:57:51 -0400
John, Send me your land line number off list if you like, and I will give
you a call when I get home to Arizona, after tomorrow.  I might be
interested in doing some kind of trade, have an Icom IC3200 with speech
and a Kenwood TR7400, with no PL.  Also have a Kenwood TW4000, with VS1,
but don't reley want to get rid of it.  I would reley love to find a
TMV7A, which as I understand it, isn't quite as accessable as the 707,
but does have crossband repeat, which I would like to have.

Also, does anyohne know, if'Icom had more than one speech board out?  I
have never owned any of the Icom HF rigs, but if my speech board that is
in the IC 3200 is the same one required for the 706, 703, et al, I would
deffinately hang on to it!  GRIN!

Have a good one:
J. J.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!