From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:01:13 -0400
Hi Guys,
Here is the problem with sending out a message like this one.  It has
already generated 4 and this one is 5 messages back that we have to read
through.
If the server is down, it will come back.  Unless you are the main IT person
responsible for the server, there is not a thing you can do about it so
knowing does not change anything.

Take care.
Steve