From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:04:09 -0700
if we did away with analogue all at once, and I was the manufacturer of
digital receivers  and transmitting capabilities, ide be very happy
indeed...especially if i had some pull with the FCC and other regulatory
federal agencies...or if i had some financial interests in the current
governmental administration...lol
but of course, i am not by any means suggesting a conspiracy to force the
public to do something they dont want to!!
just random thoughts, no personal opinions here!
Regards
Colin