From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:41:27 -0500
With me it has taken trial and error, but this time I am not in such a
hurry to learn the new scanner I got like I was with the 250, because I
wanted to take it to Arkansas when I went there, and learned in time and
all, but I am just wonderign more so with the Pro-96.  Someone I talked to
said he didn't like programming it by hand, but like anything else it
takes time.