Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:28:11 -0500
  Hello fellow listers,
I've been building up the N6MSA radio fund for some time and trying to
decide what radio to buy. I had decided that the Icom IC-703 Plus
sounded like the radio for me until last week the thread about the radio
being discuntinued started. I called AES in Orlando Florida and asked
one of the employees what he knew about this. He said that he didn't
know and his manager also said he didn't know. They referred me to a
contact at Icom America and below is the answer I got directly from
Icom.

73

Ron Miller

N6MSA