From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:46:22 -0500
    John:

It's funny what you say about someone using your power poles and possibly
getting in trouble, since you don't worry about colors to begin with.

I thought of that when one of our club members soldered a bunch of them up
for me, and I think I agree with the color scheme of the sighted world.  HI!
HI!

But, if I ever have to make up my own, and sighted assistance isn't around,
I guess I'll just do what I need to do, and not worry about others.  HI!
HI!

Good luck with your computer woes, and hopefully you can get that portable
HF station going anyway.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ