BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 06:48:38 -0400
From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
> poor guy get himself repelled from the school without the right to
> apply  to any other university. So I do not feel like ask to many
> questions at the  moment.

Witold,

I do not think that asking provocative questions in school ever got more
serious than being sent to the principal's office to sit, or stood in a
corner to look at a wall. Most likely the enthusiasm of other students
would bolster one to keep on asking challenging questions. If you were
dealing drugs and caught in the system for it, or conducted armed
robbery or killed someone then you would have a problem. The privileges
of 'freedom' are removed when they are not exercised, and to be
inquisitive and challenging in our questions, to be free in asking
questions, is an aspect of freedom that is treasured. It is a small
thing, but sometimes that is all that we have. Keep in mind, Live Free
or Die.

Reading of Reading Lolita in Tehran makes it clear that asking questions
in class can get one beheaded.

][<