Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:08:33 -0500
That could never work with me.  I have a hard enough time just having them
explain on how to program new radios the THF6A included.  Has anyone had
that problem with getting sighted assistants?  This is something that has
happened without fail.  I'll have gotten a new radio and will have several
people try to help me out, but they have trouble explaining what I am to
do in terms of programming and other settings.  For example, my THF6A with
just programming a frequency and PL in.  Then with my BC250D scanner, my
step dad thought there was no way for me to program it but there is but it
is just a little nerve racking, and I haven't gotten down the entering in
of LTR talk groups, or Motorola type I programming.  What have others done
with sighted assistants that hasn't worked out?  This has been the case
with me.