From:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:25:43 -0500

For restaurants in Dallas/Fort Worth area:
The Lunchbox at 6333 Camp Bowie W.  I have eaten there and had the
tuna salad and fruit without the poppy seed dressing.  They use Hellman's
mayo in their salads.  I talked to the manager.  They serve chicken or tuna
salad with fruit that is very good and is a popular place to eat.

The restaurant list at www.dfwceliac.org

I cannot thank those who replied enough. I was directed to the dfw celiac site and when I had difficulty find the restaurant list-- I guess I had a blind moment-- I was further instructed. Thank you!

And my sincere gratitude for all the generous souls on this list.
CurtissAnn in OK