From:
Vernon Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:52:44 -0800
Hi, Donna !! I have used a variety of Lexmark printers for the past 8 years
and have experienced this twice. Both times I have went into control panel
and uninstalled the printers then reinstalled. I believe the drivers must
have somehow gotten corrupted. If you haven't done so, try it. Hope it works
for ya! Vern Plumlee