From:
Lewis C Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 22:19:50 -0500
Several months ago I purchased two ink cartridges from Print Pal paying
for them via a credit card.  The cartridges came promptly and the
performance was just fine but.....

A month or two after the purchase I noticed an unusual $9.00 charge on my
credit card bill from "Reservations Rewards".   I had never heard of this
company and have no idea who they are or what they sell.  Knowing nothing
about this, and never having heard from Reservations Rewards I then
checked the previous months bill and there was the same $9.00 charge.  I
had my credit card company check into it and they reported back that the
R-W company got my credit card number from Print Pal.  I immediately
wrote them (Print Pal) about this and was told that Reservation Rewards
was just a rider on their (Print Pal's) web site, and that they (Print
Pal) were not responsible for the two $9.00 charges.  Upon a bit more
digging I was told that they used a company called Americart for their
shopping carts, but would not give me their address.  I've written them
several more times asking if they (Print Pal) received any compensation
from R-W for the use of their web site and indicating that I wanted to
ask Americart to explain just how my credit card number got into the
hands of R-W, but they did not answer and now have stopped answering my
mail.

My credit card company is working on a refund from Reservation Rewards,
but I've not seen anything yet.  If you use the Print Pal cartridges and
pay with a credit card you might look carefully at your monthly
statements. As I stated, the cartridges performed just fine, but.....

Lewis Emerson

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com