ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 05:56:22 -0500
Phil, that pastor was interviewed on Fox news last night by Bill O'Reilly,
along with a very liberal, non-Christian attorney.  O'Reilly really made a
strong argument for the pastor and church, and against the injustice and
descrimination of the group sponsoring the parade.  Also the city.  I'm so
glad the Christians are going to march and sing ahead of the parade.
Won't they need a permit from the city to do so legally?  God bless them,
and may the Lord be honored and made known to those who witness the event.

Helen