Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:24:57 -0500
Good morning folks, Just joined the list, name is Stu, hold a general class
and live in Cleveland, Tx. Need a little echo link information. I am on a 98
SE machine, Jaws 5.10 with a DSL connection. I just installed echo link and
have the router fixed, can hear talk on some of the repeaters but having a
problem talking. I have the newest version of echo link, what setting should
I have for best use and I can not figure out how to get into explorer mode,
alt pgdn don't seems to toggle. I assume the mike I am using is fine, just
bought it so hope it is. Need a little advice and help, appreciate it.  73
Stu
Argument is the worst kind of conversation