From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:59:31 -0400
Well, the F6A actually has more features I think, with the extended receive,
SSB, AM, WFM CW receive, a bit more accessible as some one stated this
morning, but the TH-D7AG has a built in TNC, beyond that, I don't think we
can use APRS, on it or most of the other features like that it has.  I can't
answer any questions about the sky command, everyone I know who's done it
used the TH-D7AG but they seemed able to do a lot, tuning around and all
kinds of stuff like that, if you just want to use the HT to get in to a
repeater through the TS-2000, just using it as a cross band repeater might
be your best bet, but I don't know much more then that.