From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:01:44 -0400
The MC 601, can be used amplified or not and the MC-80 is only amplified,
the MC-80 is known for causing RF feedback as I had, MC-80 the amplification
is adjustable where it's not in the 60, I think the MC-60 is a dynamic
element mic where as the 80 is electric condenser, Those are the main
things, there are other little things, the MC-80 to me, sounds a lot better,
more natural when I hear some one on them, and physically they're completely
different.