From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:34:41 -0700
Hi Anthony,

The MCP software will let you set memories including frequency, tones and
the like.  In this software the tones are a list box which you can just
arrow through to select the one you want.  The ARCP2000 software lets you
control the radio from the computer as if it were the front panel and so on.
The biggest thing it does for my use is allow me to create and load my own
custom audio filters to tailor the radio to my voice and the Heil Goldline.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS