From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:20:20 -0400
They all use relays these days.  If it's like the 570, it reads the menu
number, and the setting, but you should be able to get a reference to what
menu number does wat from www.icanworkthisthing.com  and once you set the
menus once, you more then likely won't go in the menus again.  Honestly, I
have radios with buttons like that, more then 1 function and it's not too
bad to get used to because usually they do make sense as to how they're set
up, it's not half as bad as you might think. The Menus aren't bad, once you
read up on them a little, you know like menu 1 is for brightness, I don't
know if that's true, it's just an example so you don't mess with that, for
the equalizer for the audio sound, for off it will say off, for base bust it
says BB, for conventional it says C  so it's very manageable and like I
said, more often then not, you'll set things once and never go back and you
probably wont' change much if anything from default.