From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:29:14 -0700
I have the 2000 and like it, but for a couple weird things.  I still think
the way they do the xmit monitor is strange.  You hae to actually turn
down the level each time instead of just havine an on off button or
switch.
I have the  mobile mike with the keyboard, I forget the number.  Anyway,
it says when you are transmitting the remote functions don't work.  On my
2000, they do.  If I want to send a touch tone six and push that while
xmiting, the thing reads me the frequency.

All in all, I love the radio.  I wish the synthesizer announced the
subtones as well.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr