From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:40:13 -0500
First problem, the menus, you have to hit control P I think it is for
preferences, tab around until you find a show items in pulldown menus box,
uncheck it if it's checked, check it if it's not I don't remember, I know it
works though but I don't use that program, I get on the air. 2nd, your
router may very well be blocking you, go to echolink's site and in the
support area, there's something about that, see if your router is 1 that's
supported in there and if so, the instructions should get you going. Also
note, XP has a built in firewall, you want to disable that, it's a piece of
junk but could also hold you up.