From:
lyheng sok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:09:53 +1200
Hi there!

How are you everyone? my name is Ly Heng Sok and I am
a new member in PCBUILD. I am writing today because I
have a question about my personal computer problem and
I don't know what to do.

The problem is always get freezing during I use it and
I got this problem since I bought this computer
(Window XP Home Eddition).

I have asked the computer retailers and they told me
that I have to connect to the Internet then you have
no more trouble of freezing. But you know what! it was
still freezing and if I forgot to save my documents
and then I lost all my documents.

I have no idea about my computer and I was wondering
if anyone could help me to solve this problem out?. I
will appreciate for that.

Regards,
Ly Heng Sok
PCBUILD Member