From:
Lynn Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 00:47:27 -0400
<snip> I have always been a big meat eater, so that isn't unusual for me. When
I was running, training hard I might eat like this three times a day.
Now I am not running much, so once a day is enough, plus smaller meals
the other times. I have gained about 10 pounds since stopping running
last spring, but then stopped gaining. I am eating a lot more carbs
and I think that is why I gained weight, along with less
exercise.<snip>

I will try adding meat to each meal and see how that goes.  What type
of breakfast items does everyone eat?  Eggs are not an option for me,
they don't agree with me anymore.  That is why I went the fruit route.
 In the past, I would have eaten toast or oatmeal for breakfast if I
even ate breakfast.  I have never been a stickler for eating only meat
at dinner, so adding it to breakfast shouldn't be a problem.   Just
attempting to eat three meals a day is a difference for me.  Trying to
change the bad habit of not eating all day until late at night then
eating a large meal.

Sincerely,
Lynn