ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:55:43 -0700
Keith,
Excellent post, I personally believe you are right on target about the
church.
I think you are from England, right?  I have recently seen some posts
indicating the the few Christians left their are going to have to go
underground because of the political correct movement.
I'm not sure if I still have these articles, but if I find them, I'll pass
them along.
Vinny