ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:49:04 -0700
Well, George called me a little while ago.  He had to leave the hospital and
drive the hundred miles to his home today because he had to pay some bills
and he had an appointment with the mental health counselor.  Last week,
George called me from the hospital in Tulsa one afternoon and told me that
the Lord had told him that the Prozac was going to go.  He didn't tell
George when but George believed the truth of God's Word concerning this and
forgot about it until today.  The counselor took him off the Prozac today.
It sounds like God to me.

Phil.