ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:36:34 -0700
Good one Brad.  I believe you worked hard on that computer today, day off or
not.  Likely story.  .  LOl!  But now, that "light weight" stuff,  I don't
know about that.  If so, then we'll have to make sure that wife of yours,
tethers you to the keyboard, so that you really do get work done.   Grin!

Vicki