C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 00:03:13 -0400
So far they are concentrating on Kerry vs. Bush, not Edwards vs. Cheney.  We
shall see after tomorrow.

I thought it was interesting that in an area that has traditionally been
pro-Republican, Kerry came out way ahead of Bush in a local poll about the
debate.  As for voting, Kerry is slightly ahead of Bush.

Kat