C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:24:15 -0700
well, it would appear to me that all of these would
have been a weakness on one side or the other. i
actually think the questions were pretty mild. i
hardly consider what i saw as being a debate of
substance. but on what i saw, i have to say kerry won
that.
maybe it was the final agreed upon format. i don't
know why i was sort of disappointed in the questions.
but, i was not asking them.

http://vote.yahoo.com