C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:31:51 -0700
  i get botox in my neck. the neuro that gives mine
said it was sotta an art. it is taking time to figure
what will work best.
   is the holding the lips together because her lips
move uncontrolable? botox actually partially paralize
the muscles. if partial paralyzing her mouth or jaws
would help then botox might help, if not it might be
worse.
   i suspect that a neuro visit would be appropriate.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com