C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:35:46 -0700
well i know people that it took and act of congress to
get custody of a child. of course here in jawjah, the
gov. agency that oversees this sorta thing is under
quite a bit of public scrutany becouse the have placed
kids into homes where they were later hurt and in a
couple of instances were killed.
we r certainly not in kansas, dorethy.

=== message truncated ===

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com