From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:29:04 -0500
Hello folks.

Silly as this may sound, although I have come to know Kenwood's little ht
quite well, including the software that runs with the handheld, I seem to
have difficulties in keying random, non-ham-band frequencies such as
12.2mhz, 120mhz etc. Using the B band, the handheld simply refuses to go to
many but not all frequencies I key in. Is the B band of the t h f 6a
genuinely a general coverage receiver and, if so, what am I doing wrong? I
know the freqs are not showing up since I have had my sighted assistants at
school look at the display as I attempt to move from one segment of the
spectrum to another. Switching modes is, of course, not at all a problem.

Thanks to anyone who might have a hint for me about what to do here.

Jerry