Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 01:24:54 +0200
                Hi again my Friend,

     Sorry please, but can't sea your name. Every things is quite all right
what did you wrote, but I'll be more happy if find away to service it. Also,
some other guys said me that a reasoned for it is reed relay. I don't know
which type of relay it is, and where I can order it. Yes, a receiver is
working as well on bands from 160 to 20 meters, but after that is more
better with preamp. Its correct signal approximately 2 s to 3 s. Would you
be so kind try to ask your friend who have a manual instruction to look,
which reed relay there is. Thank you very much for responds and be glad if
you be impossible to give me info for it. Regards, and good DX. 73 de YU7FY
                Mike