From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:13:48 -0400
The 870 does not have 6, 2, or 440 in it but it's a great radio, I know a
ton of people that have them but honestly,  they say it's very close in
performance to the 2000.  I don't know about the accessibility of it though
it does take the VS-2 so it's probably about the same as the other kenwoods,
problem is, getting a new one is harder and harder because the 870 is
discontinued so pretty much you can get them special ordered or you might
find a place with a couple on the shelf, but a friend of mine had to wait 2
or 3 months for his not too long ago.