From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:42:09 -0700
I prefer saying seventy freeze.  Difficult to do on CW but what the hay.
Furthermore, on voice, I have created a whole new set of things.  For
example, on two meters, a bunch of us now say, Bull Winkle when we mean
affirmative.  Signing off, I say,toodles which is short for toodleilou.  It
drives People crazy.  I often also, on two meters in particular since there
are so many ham cops on there telling others how to operate their radio,
sign off with somebody saying this is K0NX over and out.  The club I am a
member of let's me get away with it because I have brought so many new hams
into their club.  Money means everything in ham clubs.

Phil.