Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:40:02 EST
I was trying to reinstall windows 98, but when it ask for a disk to copy
files, I click it off by accident and proceed to the next step at the end it
notified me it was now shutting windows down to reboot but when it came back on it
ask for the windows 98 CD so i put in the windows 98 second edition and enter
the product code as it ask and when i hit ok it stated that that was not the
correct key but it is and that's the whole problem now it will not go any
further until it gets the right product code and yes I have Ontrack and I have even
try to load the emergency boot disk and still nothing. please help

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com