EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jennison Mark Asuncion <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:08:46 -0500
Hello,

Passing info along from John Heim about a group he is starting up for visually
impaired computer professionals. Please e-mail him directly for more
details, should you be interested.

Jennison
Jennison Asuncion
Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network http://www.adaptech.org