From:
David Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:47:45 +0000
I just added a Western Digital 250 GB hd to my old dell 8200.  I put it on a seperate ide controller as my mother board controller fails.  I saw 200 GB drives in a Staples circular  Sunday for 59.95.  Quite a price I think.  Can't help on backup.  Put new drive in before old one fails and move info

--
David