Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:49:51 -0600
Hello Rakesh,

If you have PCI slots that are free, you can add a Firewire card without
replacing the present USB card. Chances are that you don't presently have
Firewire capability or it would be mentioned in the specifications and
manual for the computer. Also, the ports (connectors) are physically
different and easily recognized. Based on information you provided, I would
recommend the following or a similar setup:

4 Port Firewire IEEE 1394 PCI Adapter: $15.99 w/$5 Rebate
http://urlsnip.com/130301

Ultra Media Dashboard 3.5" (Firewire USB 2.0 and more): $6.99
http://urlsnip.com/617360

The prices above are US and they ship internationally. I have no connection
with TigerDirect other than having made multiple purchases which were
reasonably priced and shipped promptly.

Sven Swanson, Sr.