ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 06:44:42 -0500
April,

I don't know off hand of a discipleship study bible, but I'm sure a  local
Christian bookstore would have some pointers on one. How is your housing
coming, on both ends, preparing to rent/sell yours and finding one at your
new location. No doubt times of feeling though you are leaving memories
behind, but memories go with you where ever you wish to take them, and you
can selectively remember the ones you want and toss out the ones you don't
want, at least for immediate recollection and fondly rememberances sake.
However, this too is exciting for you to have a new beginning, a new
venture, a fresh start as it were.

Brad

April Reisinger wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_019F_01C4AE77.C4696800
>
>Hi everybody,
>
>Are you doing your Christmas shopping yet?  I'd like to get my boyfriend =
>and his eleven-year-old daughter study Bibles.  They can both see.  My =
>boyfriend is an immature believer who needs discipleship.  Large print =
>would be good for him.  Is there a Discipleship study Bible for men?
>
>I am moving to Upper Sandusy, Ohio to be with them, and this Christmas =
>will be exciting for all of us.  Moving day is set for November 6 or 7.
>
>Love you all,
>
>April who finally resigned her job and gave it to the Lord
>

>------=_NextPart_000_019F_01C4AE77.C4696800

>Hi everybody,
>
>Are you doing your Christmas shopping = yet? =20 I'd like to get my
>boyfriend and his eleven-year-old daughter study=20 Bibles.  They can both
>see.  My boyfriend is an immature = believer who=20 needs
>discipleship.  Large print would be good for him.  Is = there a=20
>Discipleship study Bible for men?
>
>I am moving to Upper Sandusy, Ohio to = be with them,=20 and this
>Christmas will be exciting for all of us.  Moving day is = set for=20
>November 6 or 7.
>
>Love you all,
>
>April who finally resigned her job and = gave it to=20 the Lord
>

>------=_NextPart_000_019F_01C4AE77.C4696800--

Brad

   FREE  & Talking Classifieds available at:
HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Connecting people's goods  with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
Greater Twin Cities!