ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:37:41 -0500
Dear Loving EChurch Family,

Please pray for us, as we are going to a convention this weekend to demo
our SCANACAN Products, and I'm no where near ready.

I just can't get in the mood to do this. We haven't been to a convention
since we went to Kansas City and I think that was in 2001, but can't remember.

I'm not even packed yet, and I have lots to do before we leave Friday
morning to go to Sioux Falls.

It's not costing us a lot of money, as the Loving South Dakota Association
for The Blind is paying for our room on Friday night to help us out. That
is mighty loving of them.

Please pray that I get stuff done and that I get organized and that the
convention and the demoing goes well.

Please pray that Vernon doesn't have any problems. I'm kind of nervous at
the same time.

Thanks for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson