ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:22:18 -0700
Hi Everyone,    I have been absent again from you all for about five days
now.  I told some of you about the computer surge or lightning problems, and
the death of my friend, now, we have had major weather related problems.
Temps are below freezinghere, which is a bit unusual for this time of you,
but we had major snow falls here also.  Very very heavy wet snow knocked out
power and phone lines and has torn hundreds of thousands of treens knocking
down the phone and power lines.  The roads have also been disasterous, as we
had to travel to a music conference during this time.
Well, power and phone have just been restored and I am trying to read throu
1,000 messages in total.
God bless.  I'll comment when I can.
Welcome to marlene and Marvella, though I haven't seen her message yet.
Phil, I think you may have to change the name of the list to
echurch-colorado.

Vinny