C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:34:57 EDT
Hey,

    Joyce and I just returned from the Piney Woods of east Texas. We went to
Huntsville to see the prison where they execute all the "bad guys".. The most
surpising thing was that the main prison was in the middle of Huntsville, not
out in the woods. We saw a video on life in the prison and that life is tough.
All concrete floors and no air conditioning.We went south
to Livingston and saw some of the wilder parts of East Texas.

Bobby