Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:05:47 -0600
Hello Brian,

From what you have stated, it sounds as though what you ending up with is
essentially a 'raw' hard drive. No partition, no filing system... nothing.
Without knowing what tools you used to do this and what your ultimate
objective is, it's difficult, at best, to offer assistance. Do you plan to
install an operating system on this drive or use it for data (storage)? Are
you using the drive maker's software for partitioning and formatting or
other tools such as the Fdisk and Format tools contained on a Win9x startup
disk?

Sven Swanson, Sr.