ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:58:45 -0700
I have, of course, been prayed for many times over the years.  I had a man
fast for me once for four days and another who fasted 21 days.  Yes, I have
been prayed for during meetings and services, too.  For those who knew him
when he was still living, I was prayed for by Kenneth Hagin once, too.  I
finally decided one day it wasn't worth trying to fight it.  So now, I let
anybody, just about anybody, pray for my sight.  Why?  Well, I finally
figured it out.  Maybe that will be the person the Lord truly has sent and
I'm not going to miss it.  This also solved the problem of getting upset
every time they requested to pray for me.  By the way, many people I have
prayed with over the last two years, blind and sighted, have had horrible
experiences along these lines as children.  As Rhonda said, they were told,
or at least they suggest, you didn't believe God or you didn't have enough
faith.  Not good and often people are wounded through such experiences and
are effected for the entire rest of their life.  I am praying with a woman
right now, who witnessed a deliverance healing and casting out of demons
when she was about four years of age and it scared the bejebers out of her.
We have had to address this more than once in our prayer sessions so it is
no laughing matter.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.safeplacefellowship.com