ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:24:47 -0500
Beautiful Vinny!  That is the perfect way to pray.  You know, on Tuesday, I
was down in Chris's room, praying that God's light would shine on the
situation, revealing the truth and exposing the darkness.  I don't remember
telling Him that we were willing to hold the lamp, but I guess we're
holding it now anyway.
Kathy