ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 19:09:25 -0500
Phil, I think you are right on with the plan for the church.  It is the
coming thing!  You are on the cutting edge!
I was wondering that same thing about John? Then, John, I wondered who would
volunteer for the job of the committee and Phil jumped right in!

We had a great family day too and enjoyed the time together.  They have all
left now and, Rhonda, I am just going to be lazy now.  Wish I had been there
this morning for those eggs, bacon and biscuits.  Boy!  I love home made
biscuits!

Ned