ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:37:02 -0600
Phil,

I have the LG XV4500 Cell phone. I just got it in November, and I just
upgraded it to the newest 4.0 software and it is totally loving!

I'm praising God for talking Cell phones now.

If you are with Verizon Wireless, you can call me and it will not go
against your minutes. I'm going to post my cell phone number here for
anyone who wants it.

My Cell phone number is: 605-354-1148. It's always on. lol.

If any of you want more info on this cell phone please email me off list. I
think I can get the manual for you or you can get it from LG.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson