ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:52:31 -0600
Sister Cheese,

My apologies if my blublublublublublublublublub tossed you into a panic
lol. If you were a cheese, which variety would you be??? lol. Sniff
sniff... not Limburger are you?? Oh! Did I say that???  Mild mannered
Cheddar perhaps? Oh please don't be Sharp Cheddar with me. That wouldn't be
to Gouda. That was really cheesy wasn't it? hahahaha.

Brad

At 08:40 AM 11/18/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Alright Bradly, you need to come out into the open at least for a minute.
>  I need to give you a good talking too.  You scared me!  Greg and I have
>just installed a new spy Wear system on our computer to keep track of
>Chris's instant messaging.  We've tried three others, none of which was
>compatible with Norton.  Anyway, I come in this morning, open my email
>and the first message that i get is yours.  My first thought was, oh no!
>Now this stupid spy ware stuff isn't compatible with JAWS!  YOu nearly
>gave me a heart attack!   (GRIN!)  Warn a guy next time!  GRIN!
>
>Okay, I'm done venting now and I'm calming down.  I"m glad that you're
>still alive and swimming Brad.  Hope to begin to hear your babblings, or
>blubblings again real soon.
>Love
>your sister in Christ and cheese,
>Kathy

>Juno Platinum $9.95. Juno SpeedBand $14.95.
>Sign up for Juno Today at http://www.juno.com!
>Look for special offers at Best Buy stores.

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!